Sunday, July 31, 2011

CGN Day 1

Today marked my first full day in my role as Dining Room Hostess at Camp Good News. Just call me Princess Soft Voice........Clearly, the soft voice is not a prerequisite. I'm missing my Buxton Crowd (Heather and Todd did manage to visit for the day) but thankful for a week with other friends, especially Sue Batty, that I normally only see once in a while. Tell and I are staying in Beaver Lodge for the week, sharing it with my sister-in-law Laura and niece Allie, along with Leya Leighton and her two youngest. I'm currently blogging to the soothing sounds of the ocean coming from the pack n play next to my bunk. We're one big happy family for the week.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States