Thursday, May 26, 2011

Firsts and Lasts



The first ice cream of the season is always a reason to celebrate. The same is true of the last day of school. Jubal combined both of these yesterday as the kids and I hit Witch Spring Hill Ice Cream after the boys' piano lesson. He is now enjoying academic freedom until September. Nolan and Atira will need to wait another four weeks, unfortunately. Another cause for celebration yesterday, was Dad's 60th birthday, which marks the beginning of official "oldness" for him. Today, Jen and Randy Keach and I had the last Good New Club of the year at Woolwich Central School. It was a bit sad to know we won't see them until the new school year; they've been such an enjoyable group of kids. I know I'll see quite a few of them at our church's VBS in a few weeks, however, and I really need to get studying for that event. It's coming up quickly, yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States