Thursday, November 28, 2013

Surprise, it's Andrew!

When Anthony and Laura arrived with the kids this evening, I was surprised to see Andrew Whisler, fresh from Colorado, coming up the stairs as well. Unknown to me, he had traveled out to Maine with my brother's family for a second time and will enjoy Thanksgiving dinner here tomorrow. Laura thought that I knew Andrew was accompanying them and, of course, felt bad. Not to worry. I vacuumed the crumbs from the futon and Voila! one more bed available for our Rocky Mountain State friend.

I love having my brother home to visit and it's always fun to note the differences in our two families. As I walked down the stairs at one point this evening, the shoe arrangement near the door spotlighted one difference: the Romano's shoes on the left and the Gilbert's on the right.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States