Thursday, November 14, 2013

Birthday Suit

Today marked my eldest child's entrance into adulthood. Although I won't admit to being old, I'm quite sure that Jubal's birthday means my days of being young have come to an end. Today we celebrated a sweet little preemie in his birthday suit entering our lives. 18 years later, a new kind of suit was Jubal's gift of choice. It only required three torturous hours of shopping last Saturday.







Jubal's main party will be at a later date so tonight was just a quick birthday chorus after Jubal had a lengthy chat with his Aussie grandparents. I didn't even have a candle for his ice cream cake so Jubal had to resort to "blowing out" Jim's technological iPhone candle. It was a sad little party and we enjoyed it.









- Posted using BlogPress from Ro's iPad

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States