Saturday, March 30, 2013

They Let Me Cook

When The Gilbert's, Fishers and Morrills get together, I know I will be asked to bring two things, the soda and the chips. You may notice that neither of these originates in my kitchen and that is purposeful. My friend Heidi always puts on a delicious spread and doesn't need an amateur messing things up. Imagine my surprise then, when our pre-Easter meal on Friday included a request that I make a side dish. And make one I did....a very easy crockpot recipe for creamed corn. It's SO easy, even I can make it!


Creamy Corn
20 oz . Bag of frozen corn
2 T sugar
8oz cubed cream cheese 1/4 cup softened butter
6 T of water
Mix all the ingredients and leave them on low heat, cooking for 4 hours.



It's great recipe!... Just like the recipe for fun are the Morrills, the Gilberts and a dash of Don and Deb mixed in.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States