Thursday, March 21, 2013

Springing For A New Truck




Well, you wouldn't know it from Maine's weather, but spring has arrived and hopefully bringing with it a bit more motivation for me in the blogging department. I've had a winter full of noteworthy events and not many posts to show for it. I think a winter recap is in order. I'll get right on that....probably.
However! That is the past. In the present I am typing away and keeping current. Today was a typical school day at home except for Nolan spontaneously donning mittens and attempting to make ice cream from the can of useless, soupy whipped cream that Jubal degassed. Not a bad result, actually.


In the early evening, Jim arrived home in his work truck, newly customized by Jubal. Last Saturday, at a job site with Jim, Jubal learned the hard way that the vehicle door should be closed while driving in reverse toward a dumpster. Oddly enough things don't turn out well when doors and dumpsters meet.





Needless to say, this is not the most professional way to arrive at a job site so tonight Jim and I headed to Cape Elizabeth and picked up another truck. About a month ago Jubal dented the van bumper while practicing parallel parking and now this.... And all before he even takes his driver's test on the 26th.(sigh) I hope this isn't a trend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States