Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back From Vacation

Well, apparently my blog vacation was much longer than my Florida/Bahamas one! I have been struggling with a general laziness in many areas of my life for the past 6 months. This blog has been one of the more insignificant victims of that malaise, which I am determined, with God's help, is finished. Since returning from our cruise in November, my gym time, until this last week, has been sporadic, at best. I have made a comeback in that area and have had a very productive week. To keep myself accountable and on track, I have decided to post my weekly fitness progress at the end of each Friday's blog. (This will be miraculous, you understand, if it actually occurs.)
Here goes!

2 comments:

  1. I've been using "My Fitness Pal" on my ipod touch to log calories and exercise. Susan uses it too. Wanna join? I can "friend" you, and we can be calorie burnin' fools! (You probably won't recognize me next time you see me. I'm down almost 60 pounds.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your progress Bill (and just to hang out)! At the moment I'm using the LIVESTRONG app on my iPhone to keep track of my calories but I'll take a look at the other one. Any added accountability for me is a great thing.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States