Monday, May 24, 2010

The Coffee Cure-all


I just love coffee to jump start my production in the morning, or anytime of the day, really. I'm convinced that it is purely psychological and not the caffeine because I can consume a cup o'Joe prior to hitting the hay and enjoy a good night's sleep. Knowing my love of the bitter brew, my thoughtful husband returned home early this morning with a black, blueberry Dunkin' Donuts in hand as I was loading up the washer. Was it just a random, kind gesture? or perhaps he thought I might need a cup after his dream last night, in which I was apparently enjoying some brews and laughing it up with fat, old men at the local pub after a hard day at work.......

2 comments:

  1. I'm not old, but I'll come have coffee with you sometime. Not blueberry, though. Ugh. French roast, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think enjoying a soda and a Sea Dog's game together was much better. You magnify the fun. We must all get together again soon before the summer flies away.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States