Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Trend?

My Pioneer Club kids at church are currently earning a Tumbling activity badge. If I were a smart leader, this would be of no physical consequence to me. Instead I have been awake since 4am, very tired from lack of sleep resulting from neck pain and extremely grateful that I already had a scheduled chiropractor appointment for this morning. Note to self: Somersaults at age 36 are, perhaps, not a good idea.

While on the subject of bad ideas, let me state that one of my biggest annoyances are guys that walk around with their pants half down, with boxers showing. I am so tempted to yank them down when I see it and if my boys ever attempted this style, you can bet I would. I believe, however, that I have found a fashion trend which is even worse. On the way home from the Fryeburg Fair last week, we stopped for gas. While in the car, I glanced through the window and saw an employee who had his shirt tucked neatly into his pants as you might expect at a place of business. The unusual element of the uniform was the fact that his pants were belted not at the waist, but around the bottom of his butt. Apologizing for the poor quality, I have included a photo for you. Please tell me this is not a new style...........

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States