Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wash Me Whiter Than Snow



Recovery and preparation have been the name of the game this week. I am relaxing after the physical and mental work of VBS last week. There was the lesson prep of course, but I also had to completely redecorate my room for each day's new story. I LOVE this kind of artistic work so I'm not really complaining but it was very time consuming. Special mention goes to Matt Brown who was fabulous as Pharaoh. What would I do without his special effects and audio help these past few years? God's Word was shared with kids who had a fantastically fun week. It doesn't get better than that.
My relaxing is also mixed with the preparation and packing for next week at Camp Good News. I'm very thankful for the arrival of my new washing machine to help in that process. Ours quit about two months ago and we've been saving for a new one. Special mention goes to my Mom and the Fishers who have let me use them as a laundry mat. I've never been more excited to wash clothes! (and it's red, so it washes faster.... :)

2 comments:

  1. It's true that red makes you go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Having seen you eat and run....I would have to agree.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States