Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Yes, It'a Recipe

Spicy Mexican Fudge
3 cups milk chocolate morsels
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Heat the chocolate and the condensed milk over medium low heat until the chocolate is melted, stirring constantly.
Add the vanilla, cinnamon, and pepper. Combine thoroughly and immediately pour the fudge into an 8x8 pan. Allow it at least four hours to set in the fridge.





Regular readers of my blog have just double checked the blog title to verify that they are at the right place. Yes. I have posted a recipe that was mixed by my hand and emerged from my kitchen unscorched and tasty. It was VERY easy. Try it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States