Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Vacation: First Day

Chills and an achy body accompanied me on the first day of our trip to Michigan. Despite that, it was a great day of travel. Jim actually drove slightly over the speed limit and there were no young ones needing to make bathroom stops every hour and a half. Thanks to technology, Jim and I were able to fill some of the travel time listening to Howie Carr back in Boston.













Our last rest area visit was Angola Travel Plaza which has a walkway over the highway. I knew we needed to be stopping for the night soon when Tell ran the length of it, yelling, "Banana, banana, banana!"
























We made great time, settling in for the night at a Red Oof Inn along the shores of wind-whipped Lake Erie.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States