Monday, January 14, 2013

UNO Conversation at the Gilbert's

Tell discovered the game of UNO at Winter Blitz this weekend and immediately upon arriving home, headed to the game shelves to see if we had it. When it was discovered that we did, I was made to promise that I would play a game with him today. So this evening found my three boys and I playing a few rounds of UNO while Atira had her belated Birthday supper with my Dad at Ruby Tuesday's.



Here is UNO conversation:

Tell: That was awkward.
Jubal: Do you even know what that means?
Tell: Awkward means a little embarrassing.
Me: You are so smart.
Tell: You told me.
Me: I am so smart.
Jubal: (to Tell) You have quite the humble mother.



Enjoying all of my boys' personalities interacting together was a lot of fun. This is something we definitely need to do more often.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ledgewood Dr,West Bath,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States