Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mulching

I should be tending to my neglected flower gardens but instead I mulched a bin of socks today with my Aunt Suci, who is staying with us until her apartment is ready.


Have you ever mulched a mass of unmatched socks? Turning the pile over and over looking for the elusive mate? I find it a tedious and only moderately productive exercise. We barely found the necessary amount of matches to prevent sending Jubal off to CYIA sockless. I love summer just for the fact that socks are rarely needed. While mulching I entertained with Suci with my on the spot summer rewrite of a Christmas classic......
"It's the most wonderful time of the year....We don't need to match socks, 'cause we wear our flip-flops.......It's the most wonderful t-i-m-e of the year!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States