Friday, August 12, 2011

Designer Dryer

It only took a week, but all my laundry from camp is finally done thanks to my new dryer. The old one died a few months ago and we finally ordered a new one, timing it to arrive the morning after camp. The red color that matched my washer was no longer available so I went with white and decided to create some interest by applying black vinyl paislyesque floral stickers meant for decorating walls. I found them at Christmas Tree Shop last year, intending to decorate my yet-to-be laundry room with them. Instead, I have a designer dryer for the small sum of $9.


Also enjoyed a beautiful day at Sebago Lake State Park with Robert, Jodi, Malachi and a bit of the Buxton Crowd. I start schooling the kids next week. Oh, how I hate to see my summer days drawing to a close!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States