Thursday, June 10, 2010

3

Nolan, Atira and I took a trip down to Buxton around 3 this afternoon.
Stop #1 was Nicky and Jeremy Redlon's, where I got my hair trimmed and colored, Nolan hung out with his friend Connor and Atira enjoyed cuddling their 6 week old kitten.
Stop #2 was Heather and Todd Pendleton's where we enjoyed a gourmet dinner of popcorn chicken, fries and strawberries. Atira and Nolan enjoyed spending time with their friends Emma and Caleb, Heather and I chatted and Todd arrived home just in time for me to give him a hug as I left for.....
Stop #3 was to visit with Papa and BauBau. She is home from the hospital, recuperating from her mild heart attack. She is doing very well, and was in good humor as usual. When I arrived at the house, she was visiting with my Aunt Suci, Mom and Dad and my uncle Frank who had made a quick trip up from D.C. It was nice to see him , even if only for a short time.

3 comments:

  1. Jut my $.02, but the red text against the green is a little hard on the eyes. But, I'm old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, are you old or not? Make up your mind....in the last post you said you WEREN'T old. Is the white a little more gentle on the elderly extraocular muscles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh! VERY MUCH like the white. It's WAY more readable.

    See, I'm so old I can't remember if I'm old or not!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
West Bath, Maine, United States